Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SHOCK ME. SHOCK YOU.

I need to post more shocking entries feel the public. So I just might come out with something shocking. Then again, my idea and your idea can be different. Firstly let me try and shock myself. Nothing seems to shock me these days. Everything we see and hear all around has this sense of familiarity. A sense of Deja Vu...'been there, done that', kind of feeling. I think the problem with the world today is that everyone is so bored with everything that we are trying to outdo each other in 'shocking' each other. Does that make any sense????

4 comments:

  1. What shocking news could shock anyone, it mainly happens with things we have not yet experienced, from unexpected sources, or with things that are so close to us and we do not want to even to think, not to say experience, about a shock from it. Some may use it deliberately, to give a dose of shock, just for attention. In the end, may be just looking around into the simple realities around us could shock us to the depth. Deja vu is, in the real sense, shocking to the one who had "already seen" when it becomes a reality. Boredom, in my experience, is indeed a strange thing. Most of the time, it is lack of creativity, lack of reaching out, lack of newness in perspectives on the same old things... It is unavoidable, but in course, boredom makes and compels us to be creative or drives us to new things and in the worst case takes a depressive mode.

    Well after writing this comment, I decided to put it as a post in my blog, so please comment on this comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm....I have no clue how to respond:-P.
    Since I'm not a total moron, I sort of got the gist esp the latter part of it.
    Erm.....boredom usually makes me want to bake;-P....does tht make me sound like....."no depth" types

    ReplyDelete
  3. You showed the braveness to shock yourself before shocking others. But shalini now a days all people lost feelings , even their own.Working hard to spend hard. Fighting for prospective positions just to kill themselves. Either living for the future or are constrained in the past(lost opportunities) . Shocking some body now a days requires real blast.

    ReplyDelete